Friday, April 17, 2009

In which I wonder what to knit


I'm at a bit of an impasse, trying to decide which way to go. This was all triggered because I finally finished the baby blanket for my friend, hurrah! The blanket was my "big easy" knit - large needles, simple pattern. I'm still working on my Woodland Shawl which is more of a "small needles, think a bit" project.

So do I pull out the jumper I started last winter? Lots of mindless knitting there. Do I knit a chunky scarf to satisfy the big needle longing? I did start one but have abandoned it because I'm not happy with the colour combination of the wool. Plus I really should finish the scarf I started for my boss, that's plenty chunky but I have to pay attention to the pattern. Or do I get stuck into the pair of gloves or socks that I want to make?

Tonight I shall be virtuous and get stuck into the boss' scarf. And dig out the jumper. New socks and gloves can wait....unless someone can convince me otherwise...?!

1 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Decisions decisions. However in the meantime the baby blanket looks lovely. Well done.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com